An electrical source tends to be a major source of problems in a home or in a business. Something will always go wrong or something will need to be repaired or replaced. Whether you belong to the category of those who loves DIY or to the opposite category of the ignorant, there is a high probability that you will need the services of an electrician of the company 24gr.gr.
Many of you often face electrical problems on weekends or late at night. We know that calling an electrician so often can be problematic for many reasons. At first:
- Every visit electrician costs, which can greatly increase your monthly budget.
- Inexperienced and unskilled electricians can cause more serious errors in your installation. This requires extra visits and extra costs.
- The hassle you go through and the time you lose are also important factors.
So, there is a way to not have to wait for your father-in-law, dad, friend who knows about electricity and spend the day and night on YouTube watching videos on how to make your painting.
Here are 7 ways to avoid having to call an electrician. Following them you will need to call an electrician again very rarely or never. This will save you time and money, but you will also gain the confidence that you did it all yourself.
The lights in the living room do not turn on. What am I doing;
A common problem that many of you may have encountered. Before you make it easy and call an electrician to come and see it, there are several things you can do on your own. Before you turn on your cell phone and look for your problem, you can try some things in advance.
- Check if all the fuses on your board are up. The only thing that should be closed is that of the water heater.
- See if the main switch is on or not. In the event of a power outage, the general may have fallen or your fuse may have burned out. In the first case, the security is simply opened. In the second you will need to replace it with the same voltage. But be careful when exporting the old one. It can be hot and needs special attention.
- Third and last, check if you have paid your provider’s bill. Go to the turtle corresponding to your apartment and see: a) if the power switch is open and b) if the power supply has sealed your box.
In any case, it is good to know in advance which security corresponds to which room or which device in your home. Which one is for the living room lights, which one is for the bathroom and so on. You can write on the board the initials of each benefit so that you have accurate knowledge. So, every time you have a problem you will not need to call an electrician in the slightest.
My sockets are not working. What am I doing;
Another major source of problems in a home. In scattered places in our homes we now have sockets for connecting our various and varied electrical appliances. Sockets that are never enough and we always want one more. Plugs that, however, tend to get in trouble and require repair. Before you call an electrician and have to pay there are some things you can do yourself beforehand.
Main problems that the sockets get in a house
1) How many times have you not quickly passed over a cable by dragging it into your passage and pulling it out of the socket? In such cases the socket may come off its place or have an annoying gap with the wall. In this case you can do the following:
- Turn off the mains to avoid electric shock.
- Use a screwdriver to unscrew the screws that hold the socket stuck to the wall. This way you will be able to pull the plug out and see exactly what damage has been done.
- If the socket is not damaged, you only need to tighten it well so that it attaches to the wall.
2) But other times an outlet can be damaged and need to be replaced. In this case we do not advise you to do it yourself if it is your first time. Here we responsibly urge you to call an Electrician.
The TV antenna does not work. Do I need an electrician?
The answer to this question can be yes. It depends on the type of problem you have and the type of work that needs to be done. Usually in modern constructions there is an internal wiring that transports the signal from the roof to your apartment. But there are times when you do not have a good signal or your TV is parasitic. Before you call an electrician you can do some things yourself.
- First check that all the cables on the back of the TV are securely connected. They may be loose either from behind or from the socket and your TV may not receive a good signal. Tighten them and try again.
- Check the TV cable, the TV socket and the socket on the back. They may have been damaged and need to be replaced. Try another cable or other outlet to see if the problem persists.
- In general, if you have problems with light bulbs, sockets, water heaters, air-conditioners and TV antennas in your space, there are many things you can do on your own. With some very simple steps that everyone can do, you can create problems in your space easily and quickly.
Is the company operating in the midst of a COVID-19 pandemic?
We remind you that our company in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic – COVID-19 operates normally observing all the necessary measures , as indicated by the Ministry of Health and WHO:
- We wash our hands often and regularly with soap.
- When it is not possible to wash your hands, it is recommended to use antiseptics with antimicrobial – antibacterial action.
- When we cough or sneeze, we cover our mouth and nose with an elbow or a tissue.
- We must wear a face mask indoors or in public places.
- We do not come into contact with people who may have symptoms of fever or cough.
- In case we have the above symptoms within 14 days, we call EODY.
- We keep our distance and avoid overcrowding.
- As mentioned above, our company observes all protection measures with great care for the safety of customers and staff !